Koinonos Partners (Clients)
Koininos is greek for "to be a partaker with."
The concept is taken from 1 Corinthians 9:23:
And I do this for the sake of the good news (the Gospel), in order that I may become a partaker in it and share in its [blessings along with you].
We love how Paul is talking about a cause here; collaboration and a reward. When we designate a client as a "Koinonos partner" we're saying: we belive in what they are doing, why they are doing it, and we want to partake in the rewards with them.
Some of our valued clients
- Association of American Educators
- Association of Automobile Internet Sales Professionals
- Association of Young Professionals of Harrisonburg, Virginia
- Associates in Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery, P.C.
- Bowater Employees Credit Union
- South Tennesse Resource Conservation and Development
- Rotary Club of Cleveland, Cleveland Tennessee
- Certified Retirement Financial Advisors
- Covenant Transportation
- Du Brook Concrete
- James Madison University
- Marion County Chamber of Commerce
- Massanutten Condo Rentals
- The National Church of God
- National Cornbread Festival in Pittsburg Tennessee
- New York Church of God State Executive Offices
- Page County Virgnia
- The Potomac Conference of Seventh Day Adventists
- Mather Architects
- The Potter's House Worship Center
- Rockingham County Fair
- Staunton Performing Arts Center
- Victory Tabernacle Church of God
- Virginia Plastics